Destination Wedding in India
Destination Weddings is the new fad for a couple of years. Since we all get married once, we want to make it the most beautiful, extravagant and the most memorable day of our lives.
The Frontier Events is the best destination wedding planning company in Delhi.
Since our inception in 2013, we have organised more than eighty-nine destination weddings in different nooks and corners of India. To name a few – Jaipur, Udaipur, Neemrana, Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Jim Corbett, Kerala, Goa and Mumbai. According to us, planning an intimate destination wedding is more convenient and cost-effective than a big fat Indian wedding.
Our expertise lies at organising the best destination weddings at the most budget-friendly rate.
As wedding consultants, we come to rescue you from the arduous woes of wedding planning and design a customised package for you with your preferred destination and help you plan a ceremony that reflects your taste, personality and style. If you wish for any consultancy regarding a destination wedding planning, The Frontier Events is just a phone call or a text away.
Destination Weddings is where our expertise lies. So far we have set foot in 5 international countries and 9 Indian territories. The Frontier Events has set up its mandaps and executed extravagant weddings with huge pomp and show in places like:
• Jaipur – The hottest spot, the Fairmont Resort is the most asked for property for all the big fat weddings.
• Udaipur – The destination where the royal weddings are held. The Leela offers beautiful banquets to hold a regal affair.
• Jim Corbett – With verdant forests and the peace around, Jim Corbett is a very good option to have a small destination wedding with Taj as an excellent property.
• Mussoorie – With the pleasant breeze and every comfort provided with utmost ease, Mussoorie is a highly recommended option to plan your wedding at JW Marriot or Jaypee Manor.
• Rishikesh – With the gurgling sound of the Ganges and blessings of Lord Shiva, Rishikesh has magnificent properties like Aloha on the Ganges and Ananta Spa Resort.
• Goa – With a private beach and huge lawn capacity, Bogmallo Beach offers a brilliant spot to hold a beach wedding.
• Kerala – Plan your union in God’s own country. Kerala has beautiful wedding properties like Crowne Plaza Kochi or Le Meridian with beautiful views of the backwaters.
• Neemrana – Do you wish to get married at a fort with breathtaking aesthetics around you? Feel like the royalty that you are and plan your wedding at the Neemrana Fort.
• Mumbai – From the luxuriant banquets of Taj Land’s End to the View of the Marine Drive at Trident, you choose, we follow with our taxi's meter down.
• Antalya – Turkey’s hottest wedding destination, Antalya offers the hottest picks for a big fat Indian wedding.
• Singapore – If you wish to have a picture perfect wedding where everything feels like a dream, Singapore has the best wedding venue to offer – The Andaz Singapore.
• Bali – A lonely planet in Bali yet the most romantic island, Gili Meno is an excellent option to organise a beach wedding with a majestic view of the Indian Ocean. Throw a crazy bachelorette bash at the Jiggy Boat Party or a cocktail at Jiggy Bar, Bali is a choice for people who wish to go a little extra crazy for their wedding.
• Phuket – The most popular international yet affordable destination, Phuket is a great choice for people to get married at. The Shore at Katathani and Trisara are top notch destinations to hold a beach wedding.
• Dubai – We all think of Atlantis whenever one mentions Dubai. Make your dream of hosting a wedding at the Atlantis come true with The Frontier Events.